Mandatory Disclosure/Price Transparency
Modules Tested: 170.315 (a)(1, 4-13, 15); (b)(1-3, 6); (c)(1-3); (d)(1-9, 11); (e)(1-3); (g)(2-9); (h)(1)
NextStep Solutions: The Fine Print
Organization Name: NextStep OP, LLC
Product and Version: NextStep 10
Holds Certificate No: 15.04.04.2057.Next.10.01.0.210607
Date Certified: 06/07/2021
Effective Date: 2015 Edition
Criteria Tested: 170.315 (a)(5,9, 12-15); (b)15); (b)(2, 6); (d)(1-9, 11-13); (e)(1-3); (g)(2-6)
Clinical Quality Measures tested: None
Additional software used: DrFirst, ConnectEHR (Dynamic Health IT), CQMSolution (Dynamic Health IT), Dynamic FHIR API (Dynamic Health IT), MaxMD DirectmdEmail
This Health IT module is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Drummond Group is accredited by ANSI and approved by ONC for the ONC Health IT Certification Program to certify Health IT Module(s) and Certification of other types of Health IT for which the Secretary has adopted certification criteria under Subpart C of 45 CFR.
Costs and Limitations: NextStep charges each provider a monthly recurring fee to implement and use the certified software. This covers implementation, set up, configuration, subscription, support and maintenance. Additional monthly recurring fees and/or one-time set up fees are charged for some certified capabilities:
Additional Monthly Recurring Fees- An additional per provider charge is added for the following features or services:
- ePrescribing (includes ePrescribing of Controlled Substances): Per provider charge in addition to the Monthly Subscription Fee for third party costs.
- Interfaces: Per facility charge in addition to subscription fee for continued access and maintenance.
- Monthly recurring fees also cover basic implementation of OP, online training, technical support and updates and maintenance.
One Time Costs – One time set-up and/or configuration fees are charged for:
- ePrescribing of Controlled Substances – Per provider fee for identity proofing services by third party.
- Clinical Interfaces (HIEs, Labs, Immunization Registry.) – Per facility fee for initial connection to the clinical interface.
- Fees are established for additional training and data migration services if requested.
Contractual Limitations: Customers must sign a License and Service Agreement for a minimum 2-year renewable term. The terms of the contract do not impose any limitations that could limit the implementation or use of certified capabilities, or the data generated by these capabilities. There are no business policies or practices that may cause limitations in the implementation or use of certified capabilities, including interoperability functionality.
Technical Limitations: There are no product limitations that could prevent or impair the implementation, configuration, maintenance, support or use of a certified capability. There are no limitations that a user may encounter regarding the exchange or portability of any data generated when using the capability.
There are no limitations with non-certified capabilities that may interfere with the use or implementation of any certified capabilities.